Designed for Contemporary Delight
The time has come to enjoy life along the Intracoastal in a way never before available in South Florida.
- Direct Intracoastal Waterway frontage
- No fixed bridges to Atlantic Ocean
- Unobstructed views
Grand Arrival & Lobby
- Covered porte cochère
- Landscaped arrival and entrance
- Curated art and relaxation garden
- Dramatic lobby with open lounge areas
- Dog spa and grooming station
- Private and secure dog run
- Mailroom with cold storage lockers and package room
- Private storage units
- Assigned parking
- Bicycle storage
Beauty & Wellness
- State-of-the-art fitness by TechnoGym with weights, cardio, resistance training, yoga and pilates overlooking the Intracoastal
- Luxury spa with his and hers sauna, steam, cold shower experience, treatment room, and lockers
- Private massage treatment room
Social & Entertainment
- Full-floor with over 25,000 square feet dedicated to amenities
- Great room, stylish cocktail lounge and entertainment spaces
- Private dining room with climate controlled owners’ wine storage
- Catering kitchen and bar for private events
- Outdoor entertaining kitchen with BBQ
- Communal dining table
- Multi-sport simulator room
- Bocce Ball court
- Screening room
- Private tele-conference spaces and work spaces
- Conference room with state-of-the-art audio visual functionality
- Sunrise pool overlooking the Intracoastal and unobstructed views
- Sunset pool capturing that warm afternoon sun
- Expansive pool decks with cabanas and lounge areas
- Private dock with boat slips
- On-site security and surveillance
- Valet services
- EV charging station-ready*
- Staffed lobby
- Towel service
- On-site property management
- Concierge services*
* Available for an additional fee.
Alba is the ideal balance between high-end modern aesthetics, curated amenities and experiences, connected convenience, and boutique exclusivity.
Waterfront Luxury - Now Even More Rewarding
Alba Palm Beach is pleased to announce an exclusive partnership with the prestigious Palm Beach Yacht Club & Marina. All new owners at Alba are now invited to enjoy a complimentary one-year membership in the area’s finest private waterfront boating, social, and dining experiences, courtesy of Alba Palm Beach.
PALM BEACH YACHT CLUB & MARINA
The Legacy Continues
The distinguished Palm Beach Yacht Club & Marina, a “Platinum Club of the World” puts a premium on quality and hospitality. A 5-Star dining experience with legendary service and a spectacular panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway along with a world-class marina describes the PBYC centennial tradition. Since 1911 The Palm Beach Yacht Club has been a beacon of history and elegance and a celebration of everything Palm Beach. The oldest operating business in Palm Beach County, the club was established in 1880 and rechartered in 1911. Today the Yacht Club boasts one of the best menus around town and it’s internationally recognized for the kind of standards that are honed by a century of excellence.
Waterfront Lifestyle…Even Better
As one of the most exclusive private clubs in all of Palm Beach County, memberships are a rare privilege offered only for a select few…just
as the residences of Alba Palm Beach are limited to only 55 water-view residences and townhomes.
For a limited time only, new owners at Alba Palm Beach will get an exciting addition to their amenities experience – A complimentary one-year membership at the prestigious Palm Beach Yacht Club & Marina.*
Now, in addition to a residents’ dock for watersports and boating excursions – Alba residents can also take advantage of social gatherings and club dining by Executive Chef Robert Lalli.
* The application process is at the sole discretion of the Palm Beach Yacht Club & Marina and not directly associated to Alba Palm Beach or any entity connected to Alba Palm Beach. Purchasing a residence at Alba Palm Beach does not guarantee a Membership.
A one-year Membership to be paid by Alba Palm Beach on behalf of the resident once the Membership is approved. Owners may choose to continue or discontinue Membership at their own discretion or expense.
Please visit www.pbyc.com for more information about the club and its offerings. RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
All-New Residences. Boutique Exclusivity. On the Water.
Starting just under $3 Million